List of Ancestry completed.
Six Generations of Ancestors of Muhammed Khan II, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire (r. 1451-1481)
Online : 26-06-2017
Any corrections or Updates are most appreciative.
1. Muhammed Khan II, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1451-1481).
2. Murad Khan I, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1421-1451)
3. Princess Taj un-Nisa Khajija Halima Khanum of Kastimonu, married 1423.
4. Muhammed Khan I, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1413-1421).
5. Princess Shazadi Kumru Khanum of Amasya, married.
6. Prince Isfendiyar Bey, Emir of Kastamonu, (r. 1385-1440).
7. Princess Effendizadi Khanum of the Ottoman Empire.
8. Bayezid I Khan, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1389-1403).
9. Princess Daulat Shah Khanum of Germiyan, married 1378.
10. Isaoglu Musa Bey, Emir of Aydin, (r. 1402-1403) .
11. Princess N. of Chalybi, married.
12. Prince Adil Bey, Emir of Kastamonu, (r. 1346-1361).
13. Princesss Khadya of Sogut, married.
14. Prince Ghazi Sulaiman Pasha of the Ottoman Empire, Governor of Bolu, Izmir, Balikizir, Bursa and Gallipoli.
15. Princess N. Batatzes.
16. Murad I Khan, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1360-1389).
17. Princess Gulshuchek Khanum of Saruhan, formerly Princess of Karasi, (1335 born in Greece).
18. Suleyman Shah, Emir of Germiyan, (r. 1361-1387).
19. Princess Mutahhare Abide Hatun of Persia.
20. Hiziroglu Isa Bey, Emir of Aydin, (r 1360-1390).
21. Princess N. of Mentese, married.
22. Prince Alparsian of Chalybia.
23. Princess N. of Chalybia, married.
24. Prince Ya'Kub of Kastamonu.
25. Princess N. of Sinop, married.
26. Prince Ala ud-Din Ali Bey of Sogut, Governor of Biljik, (1290-1333).
27. Princess N of the Monguls and Bulgars.
28. See No #32.
29. Princess Asporsha Khanum Komnenos of the Byzantine Empire.
30. Prince Ioannes Komnene Batatzes, (d. 1182).
31. Maria Doukaina.
32. Orkan Khan, Grand Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, (r. 1320-1362). Father is no 56, Mother is No 57.
33. Beya Hulufira Khanum of Yarhisar, married 1299.
34. Muzafferuddin Ishak Bey, Emir of Sarahan.
35. Princess N of Mentese, married.
36. Mehmet Bey, Emir of Germiyan, (r. 1340-1361).
37. Princess N of Esref, married.
38. Prince Sultan Walad of Persia.
39. Princess N of Salah al-Din Zarkub.
40. Mehmedoglu Hizir Bey, Emir of Aydin, (r. 1348-1360).
41. Alice d'Ibelin.
42. Gazi Ahmed Bey, Emir of Mentese, (r. 1359-1391).
43. Princess N. of Dulkadir, married.
44. Tadjeddin, Prince of Chalybia, Pasha of Sinop, Emir of Limnia.
45. Princess Eudokia Komnene, married 1378.
46. Suleiman Bey, Emir of Sinop (r. 1361-1397).
47. Princess Theodora Komnene.
48. Temur Semseddin Yaman Candar, 1st Emir of Kastamonu, (r. 1292-1309).
49. Princess N of Sogut, married.
50. Mu'in al-Din Sulaiman Parwana, 1st Emir of Sinop, (r. 1277-1297).
51. Princess Thamar Gurcu Hatun of Georgia.
52. See No # 56.
53. Princess Rabia Bala Khanum Adabili of Sogut, married 1289.
54. Prince Chaka Khan, Tsar of the Bulgarians (r. 1299-murdered 1300).
55. Princess N. Terter of the Bulgarians, married 1285.
56. Osman Khan, Emir of Sogut, (r. 1258-1320).
57. Princess Kamariya Sultana of Rum, married 1280.
58. Manuel I Komnenos, Emperor of the Byzantine Empire, (r. 1238-1263).
59. Anna Xylaloe.
60. General Theodoro Batatzes.
61. Princess Eudokia Komnene, (1119-).
62. Prince Theodoro Doukas.
63. Theodora N, married 1125.
www.maltagenealogy.com is dedicated to celebrating and reassessing the history of the Maltese People.
Criticism is always welcome.