Emirates of Sicily
All Corrections/Additions are Welcome
Ahmad II al-Akhal, Emir of Sicily and Malta, (r. 1019-1035).
Our data online is to share. We do appreciate if you find a connection to share your data, so it can help many others all across this planet.
Succeeding his brother in 1019, after a serious amount of internal turmoil and new battles from the Normans. Upon succession, it was a period of peace and regrouping, especially after a marriage alliance with a de Hauteville as a spouse. Though dying in 1035 leaving a young son brought on an unpromising future for the Emirates.
1. Ahmad II al-Akhal, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 1019-1035.
2. Abu l'Futuh Yusaf, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 990-998.
3. Princess Isolda of Spoleto.
4. Abd'Allah bin Muhammad, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 985-990.
5. Princess N. Kalbid.
6. Prince Lamberto of Spoleto, Marchese of Tuscany, r. 929-931, (d. 932).
8. Commander Prince Muhammad bin al-Hasan Kalbid
9. Princess N. Kalbid.
10. Jabir I, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 982-983.
11. Princess N bin Muhammad Kalbi.
12. Adalberto II, Marchese of Tuscany, r. 886-915.
13. Princess Bertha of Lotharingia, (863-925).