Emirates of Sicily
All Corrections/Additions are Welcome
Ali, Emir of Sicily and Malta, (r. 1015-).
Our data online is to share. We do appreciate if you find a connection to share your data, so it can help many others all across this planet.
The third son of Abu l'Futuh Yusaf, who took the opportunity to seize his elder brothers throne and claim as Emir in 1015. The battle royal amongst the brothers, with Ali on the loosing end, defeated then executed.
1. Ali, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 1015-.
2. Abu l'Futuh Yusaf, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 990-998.
3. Princess Isolda of Spoleto.
4. Abd'Allah bin Muhammad, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 985-990.
5. Princess N. Kalbid.
6. Prince Lamberto of Spoleto, Marchese of Tuscany, r. 929-931, (d. 932).
8. Commander Prince Muhammad bin al-Hasan Kalbid
9. Princess N. Kalbid.
10. Jabir I, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 982-983.
11. Princess N bin Muhammad Kalbi.
12. Adalberto II, Marchese of Tuscany, r. 886-915.
13. Princess Bertha of Lotharingia, (863-925).