Emirates of Sicily
All Corrections/Additions are Welcome
Jafar III, Emir of Sicily and Malta, (r. 1035).
Our data online is to share. We do appreciate if you find a connection to share your data, so it can help many others all across this planet.
Jafar succeeded his father in 1035 as a teenager, dying months later due to poor health.
1. Jafar III, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 1035-.
2. Ahmad al-Akhal I, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 1019-1035.
3. Elena d'Altavilla di Apulia.
4. Abu l'Futuh Yusaf, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 990-998.
5. Princess Isolda of Spoleto.
6. Robert I Guiscard de Hauteville, (1015-1085), Duca di Apulia, Calabria and Sicily.
7. Princess Sigelgaita of Salerno.
8. Abd'Allah bin Muhammad, Emir of Sicily and Malta, r. 985-990.
9. Princess N. Kalbid.
10. Prince Lamberto of Spoleto, Marchese of Tuscany, r. 929-931, (d. 932).
12. Tancred, Sire de Hauteville, (980-1045), Knight.
13. Frasende de Normandy.
14. Gauimar III, Prince of Salerno, r. 999-1027, (d. 1031).
15. Princess Gaitelgrima of Capua.