Marchese di Ghajn Qajjed, 1796.
Granted to: Dr Gerolamo Delicata JUD.
By: Emanuel de Rohan Polduc, Grand Master of Malta.
On: 1796 at Valletta.
British Crown recognition: 1878.
With Remainder to: ac Nobili Hyeronimo Delicata, tuisque descendentibus primogenitis legitimis et naturalibus tribuimus concedimus, et donamus.
List of Title holders:
1. Dr Gerolamo Delicata JUD, (d. 1818), 1st Marchese, succeeded by his son.
2. Dr Giuseppe Delicata, JUD, (d. 1834), 2nd Marchese, succeeded by his son.
3. Dr Gaetano Delicata, LLD, (d. 1901), 3rd Marchese, Dormant, then succeeded by his grandnephew in 1917.
4. Conte Luigi Manduca Gauci, (d. 1926), 4th Marchese, succeeded by first cousin, once removed.
6. Nobile Michael Formosa Gauci, (1958-, 6th Marchese.
Articles relating to this title: