Barone Rapa, 1453.
Last Update: 26-05-2022.
Granted to: Notary Salvo Rapa, Jurat 1453, 1459.
By: Alfonso I, King of Sicily and Malta
On: 1453 in Messina.
With Remainder to: His descendants by feudal tenure (Jure Francorum) in perpetuity.
List of Title holders:
11. Ignazio Formosa, 11th Barone Rapa, 5th Barone di San Giovanni, (c. 1725), succeeded by his daughter.
12. Elisabetta Formosa, 12th Baronessa Rapa, 6th Baronessa di San Giovanni, (c. 1749), succeeded by his son.
13. Michele Angelo Cutajar, 13th Barone Rapa, 7th Barone di San Giovanni, (c. 1770), succeeded by his daughter.
14. Maria Cutajar, 14th Baronessa Rapa, 8th Baroness di San Giovanni, (c. 1802), succeeded by her daughter.
15. Rosaria Mifsud, 15th Baronessa Rapa, 9th Baroness di San Giovanni, (c. 1830), succeeded by her son.
Articles relating to this title: